Paragis or Goose grass is all over social media right now due to its endless health benefits. It’s a plant that we usually ignored. Paragis is can be seen everywhere, roadsides, backyards and river banks, in the Philippines. It is one of the finest herbal cleansing tonics.
Paragis has the ability treat the following diseases:
1. UTI- Consume boiled leaves of this plant in order to treat UTI.
2. Ovarian Cyst and Myoma- It can be treated with the help of Paragis tea.
3. Sprain- Just apply crushed leaves of Paragis on the affected area.
4. Cancer- Its antioxidants can actually prevent the growth of cancer cells inside the body.
5. Arthritis- Simply applies the heated leaves of it with scraped coconut on the affected areas.
6. Wound Bleeding- It can actually prevent wound bleeding by applying the mixture on the affected area.
7. Parasites- It contains laxative properties that can actually battle against parasites in the body.
8. High Blood Pressure- Its boiled leaves and stem can actually assists in balancing and lowering the risk of hypertension.
9. Fever- Consuming boiled roots of Paragis has the ability to reduce the fever.
10. Dysentery- Consuming boiled roots of Paragis assist in treating gastroenteritis which is known to be diarrhea with blood.
11. Diabetes- Paragis contains antidiabetic properties. Just consume its tea on a regular basis.
12. Kidney Issues- Paragis has the ability to elevate the amount of water in the body, as well as to get rid of the salt as urine due to its diuretic property.
13. Dandruff- Combine the crushed leaves and stem of Paragis on coconut oil. Use it as a shampoo. It can also be used for hair growth and prevent hair falling.
Paragis has the ability to cure health problems which includes asthma, epilepsy, malaria, infertility in women, both bladder and liver issues, as well as hemoptysis and jaundice. You will not need an expensive medication anymore. Just simply try all of the natural and effective way of treatment by consuming Paragis.